Vision and Mission
Create a vision for your business, remember vision implies an image “paint a picture”
By 20[xx] [enter-your-company-name-here] will be a highly visible company known as the best [xxx] in the [xxx] industry, serving [xxx–who you plan to serve and where, e.g. the xxx market worldwide]. We will have developed [xxx] and marketed these products in the [xxx] channel, providing a better xxx for [millions / thousands / hundreds] of xxx, becoming [a / the] leader in [xxx]. Sales will exceed $[xxx] annually, and [enter-your-company-name-here] will be actively promoting [xxx] to improve xxx for xxx.
e.g. our mission is to go where no man has gone before
The [enter-your-company-name-here] mission is to provide world-class [business xxx / consumer xxx] [product(s) / solution(s)] for millions of [xxx customers / xxx businesses] [in the xxx area or industry / statewide / nationwide / worldwide] to help them:
- Increase their sales and reduce costs
- Increase their company’s productivity and profitability
- Enjoy xxx more
- Quickly and easily xxx
- Reduce or eliminate the need for xxx
[enter-your-company-name-here]’s mission is to offer innovative, practical, top-quality products that [save time / improve the way people xxx / cost less than competing products / are more readily available than xxx / meet the needs of the xxx market]. Our first responsibility is to the [xxx] who use our products and services. Our second responsibility is to our employees and our community.
In carrying out our day-to-day business we will:
- Treat our employees with [xxx].
- Follow the philosophy that our customers are [xxx].
- Contribute to the quality of life in our community by xxx.
Through its long-term commitment to this mission, [enter-your-company-name-here] will be known as a company that [xxx]. We serve our customers, vendors, and employees by offering [tools to simplify xxx projects / products that improve the quality of life for xxx / the benefits of xxx for the xxx market / a first-class resource for xxx / products that meet all the requirements of xxx / products that produce [xxx results], faster and more easily than any other product].
- Business Model Plan
- Business Outline
- Competitor analysis template
- Executive Summary
- Financial Overview
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents