4.6 Management Review
Procedures for the periodic review of the environmental management system by management to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness.
- [enter-your-company-name-here]’s top management shall conduct an annual review of the environmental management system to confirm that is suitable, adequate and effective.
- The management review shall address the possible need for changes to policy, objectives and other elements of the environmental management system, in the light of environmental management system audit results, changing circumstances and the commitment to continual improvement.
- The Environmental Manager has the responsibility for collecting the operating data, audit reports, statistics and other reports in order that top management may carry out the evaluation.
- The review findings and recommendations shall be documented and any necessary actions implemented without delay. All documentation relating to the review shall be filed for future reference.
- 4.1.0 General Requirements – Environmental
- 4.2.0 Environmental Policy
- 4.3.1 Environmental Aspects
- 4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirements – Environmental
- 4.3.3 Objectives and Targets – Environmental
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents