4.3.2 Legal and Other Requirements - Environmental
To ensure that [enter-your-company-name-here] is aware of all legislation and any changes to legislation, relevant to the organisation’s activities and the impact that they may have upon the environment.
[enter-your-company-name-here] has appointed an Environmental Manager who is responsible for the operation of the organisation’s Environmental Management System.
The Environmental Manager shall ensure that he/she is fully conversant with the most up-to-date legislation and statutory requirements relating to the activities of [enter-your-company-name-here].
The Environmental Manager may access the following resources to obtain information;
- Industry groups,
- Industry publications,
- Recognised training providers,
- Legal companies specialising in environmental legislation,
- Official government web sites such as www.environment.gov.au/index.html and
- Non-government web sites such as environmental management consultants and contractors, unions, educational institutions etc.
- 4.1.0 General Requirements – Environmental
- 4.2.0 Environmental Policy
- 4.3.1 Environmental Aspects
- 4.3.3 Objectives and Targets – Environmental
- 4.3.4 Environmental Management Programme(s)
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents