Suppliers and Products
- Select suitable suppliers
- Comply with agreed standards.
- Purchase competitively.
Suppliers include both material suppliers and service providers.
Materials purchased may include:
- Communication supplies
- Office supplies
- Safety supplies
- Routine consumables
Services engaged may include:
- Electrical contractors
- IT contractors
- Maintenance Contractors
Suppliers are assessed by these criteria, if and when appropriate:
- geographical locality
- timeliness and punctuality
- previous performance as a supplier
- availability of goods and services
- range and type of products and services
- business references
Include details of preferred suppliers on the Supplier List.
Suppliers of critical materials and services, should be qualified with reference to:
- agreed / special prices
- compliance with agreed Standards
- Whenever possible, preference must be given to suppliers on the Supplier List.
- What Do We Do With Defective Product
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents