1.1.0 Quality Management System - Requirements. Scope - General
The international standard, ISO9001-2008, specifies the requirements for the Quality Management System (QMS) where the organisation needs to demonstrate that it is able to meet its customer’s requirements together with any statutory and regulatory obligations.
The QMS is designed to develop customer satisfaction through its application, the processes for continual improvement and assurance of conformance with the requirements of the customer and any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
This Quality Manual provides specific details of the policies and procedures used by [enter-your-company-name-here] to meet the requirements of the international standard ISO9001-2008
Our QMS demonstrates [enter-your-company-name-here]’s ability and commitment to consistently provide products and/or services that meet our customer’s requirements and applicable statutory, regulatory or legal requirements.
In addition, our QMS aims to enhance the level of customer satisfaction through the effective application of the policies and procedures, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory, regulatory or legal requirements.
Whenever our QMS refers to “product”, this applies only to;
- product intended for, or required by, a customer; or
- any intended output resulting from the product realisation processes
- 1.2.0 Scope – Application
- 2.0.0 Normative Reference
- 3.0.0 Terms and Definitions
- Organisation Chart
- Using The Documents Of The Quality Key Business Area
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents