4.2.2 Quality Manual
The organisation shall establish and maintain a quality manual that includes;
- the scope of the Quality Management System
- details of and the justification for any exclusions, that the organisation is claiming, to the Quality Management System
- details of the interaction or relationship between the processes of the Quality Management System.
[enter-your-company-name-here] has established a Quality Manual that is central to its Quality Management System (QMS) and identifies the manner in which its system references the International Standard ISO9001-2008.
The operating procedures, referenced in the Quality Manual, are written using specific terms and language that is commonly used in our business.
The Quality Manual details the scope of the QMS. The table of contents for this manual provides a control register for the scope of the system. Any exclusions to the International Standard are detailed in the Quality Manual (see 1.2)
Where necessary, references are included in the Quality Manual to show the interaction of the processes contained in the QMS.
All documentation is controlled and no part of any document may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without direct authorisation of the (Managing Director).
- 4.1.0 Documentation Requirements – General
- 4.2.1 System Documented
- 4.2.3 Control Of Documents
- 4.2.4 Control Of Records
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents