Risk Management Summary
Summarise the key elements of your plan in this section.
You may want to use this to now develop a Strategic Plan for the next 5 years and an Operational Plan for the next twelve months.
These plans are very straightforward and involve you working through each element of your plan and developing some key milestones. From this point, you will then need to put a rough time line on your milestones for the next 5 years worth of business.
In your operations planning, you will then take the milestones you seek to achieve in the next twelve months and develop from them Actions, Dates Due, responsibility and maybe even costing’s.
While all care has been taken in the preparation of this material, no responsibility is accepted by the author(s), Cornstalk Software P/L or its staff, for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies. The material provided in this document has been prepared to provide general information only.
It is not intended to be relied upon or be a substitute for legal or other professional advice.
No responsibility can be accepted by the author(s) or Cornstalk Software P/L for any known or unknown consequences that may result from reliance on any information provided in this publication
- Analysing Risks In Your Organisation
- Communicating Risk Management To Your Organisation
- Establishing A Context For Risk Management
- Evaluating Risks In Your Organisation
- Identifying Risks In Your Organisation
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents