How we convert our web content to PDF format
HOW TO CONVERT HTML TO PDF
Many people ask me how we convert our TKO Policy Guides web content into beautiful pdf manuals.
You know the ones where you select the “Publish Manuals” function in our ADD-EDIT menu.
Now this conversion is no easy task, converting from a web format to a pdf format is quite complicated and it took us along time to figure this out.
Thankfully we come across a company that provides the functionality we want and that company is called Docraptor.
Using the Docraptor api we are able to convert our html into a pdf format.
What’s more, is that the Docraptor api provides the worlds best practice functions for keeping the formatting true to the original.
WHICH IS NO EASY FEAT!
Many systems claim to do this but most fail.
WHAT IT DOES
Using the Docraptor api we are able to:
- Keep formatting true to the original web format
- Create a Table of Contents
- Provide headers and footers
- Provide page numbers
- Provide section breaks
- it’s basically unlimited.
The other part I love about this company is the fact that they provide a place to test your conversion.
You simply paste your html and css styling and click generate document. From there you can sort out what you need to change without rewriting a whole lot of code back in your system.
WHO WOULD NEED THIS
This is not for the consumer, this service is more for serious programmers and organizations who have a lot of html content stored in web pages and who need to convert them into a printable pdf format.
You can check it out here at https://docraptor.com
- How to use bottlenecks in your business to help you write effective standard operating procedures (SOP)
- SOP Software to help you manage your standard operating procedures (SOP)
* Please read our disclaimer before downloading any of our documents