Document your Key Roles and Responsibilities to manage the key areas of your business
A role is a defined position within an organization which has multiple responsibilities.
A job description is the document which defines the role and responsibilities.
Similar to on-field sporting teams, businesses and organizations rely on everyone knowing what role they play.
TKO’s Roles and Responsibilities module allows you to layout the critical roles of the business and then assign either staff or contractors to fulfill those roles.
TKO is unique in this feature
Flow Chart and Organizational chart builder
Create visual representations of your organizational structure or a flow chart of a process
A simple system that provides many benefits
TKO provides the perfect system to focus your resources on the most critical areas of your business. It will bring clarity and a sense of purpose to all employees.
- Create individual staff manuals based on their assigned roles
- Conduct performance appraisals based on roles assigned to them
- Roles & Job Descriptions
Roles and Responsibilities Links and Resources
- Download a Role and job description template
- What is a SOP e.g. Standard Operating Procedures SOP (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure )?
- Download a Standard Operating Procedures SOP Work instructions template
- Roles and Job Description Software TKO Policy Guides to assist you in developing your roles and job descriptions